Sunday, June 13, 2010

Method laundry cleaner

I'm a big fan of method cleaning products. As Tesco's supply is not very reliable, I generally buy them in Homebase. I love the lavender-scented all-purpose cleaner, the loo bowl cleaner, the granite cleaner, the bath cleaner, .... They work well, they don't harm the environment, they smell nice, their packaging is gorgeous. All I ever wanted. And now, the method laundry detergent is available in Ireland too. I've been waiting for months for it. They didn't have it in Homebase yesterday, so I literally whooped when Brendan found it on the shelf in Tesco this morning. I don't think they've ever seen anybody so excited about a laundry product before!

To find out more, check out the methodlaundry website. There is a full list of ingredients, most of which are biodegradable or safely dispersed in the environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment