Monday, April 09, 2007

Easter Weekend

We did plenty of walking this weekend - Zoo on Friday, town on Saturday (I know, that doesn't really count, but I couldn't leave Saturday empty!), Killiney Hill and Airfield on Sunday, and South Wall today.
We had to wrap up well today, and I was glad I had my woolly hat with me!

I'm feeling quite healthy, between the walking and the healthy eating! I made a juice I had tasted in Wagamamas a few weeks ago - apple, carrot and ginger. I used 2 apples, 2 carrots and one finger of ginger. Delicious and zinggy, if there is such a word! As usual, Brendan is feeding me well - we had lamb, roasty potatoes and carrot+parsnip puree last night, a niçoise salad at lunchtime yesterday, and a lovely lentil dish last Wednesday. And I made an apple and pear crumble on Wednesday, from the Aine McAteer book, with oats, almonds and pecans for plenty of crunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment