Saturday, January 20, 2007

More pictures...

I'm still not 100% recovered from my throat and chest infection, so I'm taking it easy. I've worked through the week, but at a slower pace. Around 4 yesterday, I just had to put my feet up and take it easy for the evening - I was feeling very low on energy. After a good night's sleep (no coughing - a minor miracle!), I feel pretty good, but I won't be up to much today. Just getting laundry organised has got me feeling like I need a little rest.

The weather outside has just turned from bright blue skies to dark clouds, high winds and heavy rain. The perfect reason to stay in, pick up my book and relax for the rest of the day.

The picture below looks more like the Wild West than Connemara. I love the dark blue in the shadow of the mountain.


Bon Anniversaire, MaLouise

No comments:

Post a Comment