Tuesday, November 01, 2022

Trip to Belgium - Airport people

Despite having to get up at 3 am for my 6:50 flight, I was in good enough form for sketching on my way over to Belgium. The advantage at that time is that people are so tired they don't even notice the person across from them looking at them non-stop! I travelled without my Sailor Fude, and brought instead some pens I don't use as much (impulse buys or goodie bag surprises). So there was a little bit of getting to know the tools at first. I had a short brush pen, a very fine fineliner, and a few Ecoline markers.

It was a good start to a good day, and I even slept on the plane!





I think this sketch I did on my way back to home at the end of my stay gives a good idea of my state of mind. That's all I managed to do, despite being in the airport for 3 hours. Enough said. 


No comments:

Post a Comment