Monday, December 01, 2014

Documented Life Project - Week 43

The Week 43 challenge was "to sketch what's in front of you right now". So I decided to draw and paint a gorgeous Ikea vase I had bought just for the purpose of painting! It was there on my busy desk, staring at me.

I tore another page out of the book I sacrificed for that purpose. It's called Petite, and it's a story about a young girl who decides to stop eating. I will probably read that book again as I take page after page for art projects!

To be honest, the drawing I did of the bottle in my sketchbook looks better than this wobbly one, but I'm happy with its roundedness and transparency. So I decided to go with it.

I punched another page of the same book for my daily buttons.

The inside page contains a masking tape transfer of a photograph - it just happened to be on that page!

I'm running out of time for this year (I'm starting the big tidy-up before our Christmas visitors arrive), so I called it done!






No comments:

Post a Comment