Saturday, October 15, 2011

Siobhan Ryan - brown dress 14 Oct. Jean Byrne on Green Tea

Very low cleavage for Siobhan last night - she had a little vest all right, but it was flesh-coloured, and I'm sure it only served to fuel the boys' imagination. She hadn't been on for a while, and she sounded a bit uncomfortable. My guess is that presenting the weather on TV is like anything else, the more you practise, the better you get.

Jean Byrne certainly has been getting plenty of TV time lately, and we've seen most of her wardrobe displayed. My favourite I think is a black dress with three-quarter sleeves and an asymetric neckline. I heard PlayBack on the radio this morning and I thought that her portrayal on Green Tea was a bit unfair - the voice was spot-on, but she doesn't swallow every 30 seconds. Apparently, she used to do that when she was more of a novice, but that's no longer the case. She is such a professional.

No comments:

Post a Comment