Thursday, August 16, 2007

Indian Summer

Talking about restaurants, we went to Indian Summer in Stillorgan with Padraig and Mary on Saturday night, and I have to say that the more I go there, the more I like it. There was a great buzz - it's nice to see the place doing well, despite its poor location (it's upstairs, entrance from the alley at the back of the Mill House pub). The tables are nicely spaced, so you don't feel on top of the table next to you.

They offered us a complementary drink of vodka and watermelon juice, which was excellent - as I was the designated driver, I only had a few sips. I would have liked to drink more of it!

Being a creature of habits, I had a mixed starter platter, then a red snapper meen moilee. The fish was fresh and succulent, and the sauce was spicy but not hot. And the icecream was yummy - I had walnut and chocolate icecream that was to die for!

A definite Douze Points for Indian Summer! Their number is: 2108440

No comments:

Post a Comment