Saturday, April 15, 2006

Drawings

I have my Palm in my handbag most of the time. When I accompany Brendan on a PC Medic housecall (www.pcmedic.ie), I often wait in the car. Rather than sit there and be bored, I often take the opportunity to draw little scenes on my Palm while I'm waiting.


I would not feel confident enough to take paper and pencil out outside somebody's house. The Palm is perfect for that - I could just be checking my busy schedule for all people know. And the Palm suits the 1-minute sketch approach which is perfect for my lack of patience (and my lack of skill!).


When I get home, it's just a matter of putting the Palm in the cradle and synchronising with my Mac mini.




Yesterday, I decided to take this one step further. I copied the drawing into Photoshop Elements. I enlarged it. Then I added a few bits to the drawing to finish it better. Then I added some colour to it. The pictures today are three different stages of the same drawing, with some grey-scale and a bit of colour













No comments:

Post a Comment