Monday, November 23, 2020

Clothes

The theme for sketching was Covid fashion. I'm more of an indoor sketcher these days. Well, the advice from the Chief Medical Officer is for all of us to stay at home and avoid contact with people from other households. So I decided to stay indoors, open my wardrobe and get absorbed in painting what was in front of me. Tidying it all up will be for another day! Sorry to disappoint those of you who think I'm a very organised and tidy person!!


I still had time before our Zoom meeting where we share our sketches and chat, so I stood in front of the mirror and drew with a fine pen. A nice change from my usual direct watercolour approach! By the end of this pandemic, you'll know every corner of my house!


Here are the Urban Sketcher photos


And the pen sketch before I added paint to my dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment