Sunday, October 17, 2010

Why I love Boden

I'm not a shopper - I have no interest in going through the shops and trying things on. But I love Boden. I get nearly all my clothes online on their website, even jeans - the sizes are so consistent that it's rare now that I buy something that doesn't fit (and if it doesn't, I send it back - OK - I lose in the postage, as the free return deals don't apply outside of the UK, but it's better than keeping something that doesn't work).

What I love most about Boden is their quirky finishing touches, in particular their linings. I know nobody else sees the lining, but I know it's there, and it makes me feel special!

Exhibit A: my lovely conservative beige coat with mad big flower lining. Oh, I so wish it was reversible!

No comments:

Post a Comment