Monday, July 01, 2019

On the Luas


Every so often, I decide that I'm going to start sketching people on the Luas (that's what we call our tram here in Dublin). I bring my little book and a pen, and I set to work, hoping not to get caught. And I have so much fun. And I tell myself I must do this more often. And then I don't. These are a little bit disjointed but I had a man sitting beside me on the tram who was very interested in what I was doing and started talking to me, and admiring my work and telling me about the art class he goes to. He kept looking up and down from my page to my unknowing models. (Don't look up and down!!) Thankfully, they all were absorbed in their own worlds and never noticed us! Next time, I must think about composition before I start sketching randomly!

No comments:

Post a Comment