Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Sky

I'm trying to figure out what I want to paint. In the bigger sense of the word.  It's causing quite a bit of turmoil inside my head. Like many artists, I am interested in so many things, but I find it particularly hard to narrow it down. Definitely landscapes, love the sea, love the sky. That's a start I guess. And watercolours is definitely my medium of choice
 
It doesn't mean that it's going to be an easy path, though, as I do get distracted (or a better word would be "inspired") by so many things. I do love my ink, fountain pens, markers, pencils too, and also monoprinting.

But I need to narrow my focus down if I want to make progress..

So, let's start with skies. I like the one below, despite the fact that the bit of sunshine getting through looks more like a ball of fire!!

 
These two, not so much (but I do post everything, so there you go!)




No comments:

Post a Comment