Wednesday, October 06, 2021

Ideas and mindmaps

I was reading a book on creativity while on holidays, and I found useful ideas to get the juices flowing, association lists and mindmaps. I will refer to these when the summer light has gone for good and I need to be reminded why I took so many pictures of vineyards and narrow streets! And hopefully these will help me find focus and connections!



I know this one has nothing to do with our holidays, but I thought about octopus recently and it's a theme I'd like to explore some day, so having it written down there in my little book is a start!



Again, not specifically about our holidays, but trees is another thing on my mind.




Interesting how this one is different from the one I drew up while I was still on holiday. It's like it was more immediate, and this one is more abstract!


I keep saying I must sketch the cranes in the construction site beside our estate! That probably should be my priority, because they won't be there forever!



No comments:

Post a Comment