Saturday, April 10, 2021

Wouldn't you love to see behind those walls!

It's going to be a while before we can travel to Japan again. Well, at this stage, I would be happy if I could get to the other side of Dublin Bay, so it's all relative, isn't it!!

But thankfully, virtual sketching is offering some solace. The purists might turn their nose up at it, but they haven't been in lockdown for the last 3 and a half months. My philosophy at this stage is that anything that keeps me from going insane is good enough for me!

So I'm still exploring Shinobu's neighbourhood in Kachigawa. This amazing house belongs to one of her neighbours, who takes great care in looking after the beautiful trees and hedges! And look at that external gate in the second sketch! I would so love to see the peaceful garden that I'm sure is hiding behind it!





No comments:

Post a Comment