Saturday, October 10, 2026

Grand Canal Dock

Just as well I brought minimal supplies, as it turns out I partially dislocated my clavicle. I don't know about the partially, actually. It's sitting above one of my ribs, so I personally think that qualifies as a full dislocation. I'm writing this on 30th September, so if you're seeing this on Instagram in November, I haven't dislocated again. Although it's entirely possible that I will dislocate it again, apparently! Anyways, my minimal supplies were not very well thought out. A bunch of acrylic markers, a pink pencil, a thick black Posca, and watersoluble graphite crayons. I did try to apply the acrylic markers on top of the graphite. It gave a nice subdued colour, but made the markers really dirty. I think that if I had brought my black Fude pen, I could have done a lot more with these sketches. 

 





No comments:

Post a Comment