Wednesday, May 22, 2024

warm and cool greens?

I'm jumping from one thing to the next. But I guess there is some consistency in the colour scheme. Warmish and coolish greens. I can probably push them further than this.I enjoyed using some Naples yellow in one of the mixes, and lots of water, to desaturate the colours. I need to look at them one by one now to figure out what aspect I like and which ones don't work for me. I have difficulty seeing the big picture with all these shapes and colours jumping at me, so, let's cut them into squares and look at them separately (digitally first). When I do that, I think I like the ones with homogeneous shapes and more dark values. That's a start, I guess. But I do also like circle shapes, fireworks shapes and little dots.
















No comments:

Post a Comment