Monday, January 08, 2024

Notice what you Notice

These words from Louise Fletcher, "Notice what you Notice", triggered something in me. I am so grateful. So today, on our walk at the start of Bray Head, I noticed brambles. I love brambles. And I also noticed that I love red and turquoise, separate and together.

So this is where it led me, from a photo I took on the cliff walk from Bray (the bit before the barrier that is supposed to stop people from going further - but would you believe it, someone cut part of the barrier, and people keep going, despite all the signs saying the cliff walk is closed due to rock fall!).


The red I used was Perylene Marroon. But I now want to try out Transparent Pyrrole Orange. And think more about composition. That's where cropping can be so useful.



No comments:

Post a Comment