Friday, April 12, 2019

Life Drawing - Izabella

Izabella is such a pro, it's always a pleasure to sketch her.

 I always enjoy playing with the Fude pen and watercolour.

 My favourite pose of the night. She wore a chiffon tunic and adopted a beautifully relaxed pose.

This one is an experiment that didn't work out, clearly! I was standing holding my board with my left hand, sketchbook and small palette clipped on, and two small water containers attached with blue tack, and paintbrush in the right hand. Plus I used watercolour pencils and the paper was too grainy for pencils really!

I got a new charcoal fixative, one that's non-toxic. I think it's casein? But I found to my cost that it wrinkles the paper. So next time, I'll take the pictures before I spray!







No comments:

Post a Comment