Thursday, August 24, 2017

End of Summer


Not quite as ambitious as a big Kerry landscape. But I picked up this bunch of berries in UCD last weekend - I think they might be from a linden tree. But my knowledge of trees is limited. It's one of those things. Fish and trees actually - and don't ask me for a translation, into French or English. It's just one of those things that refuse to stick to my brain cells. I wonder why? And yet, I love trees. And fish. I can name exotic coral reef fish, interestingly enough.

I have this small block of Fabriano watercolour paper (about 20x15cm) and it's good for experimenting. Definitely should do more of that. More experimenting. More painting. More drawing. I think about it a lot, but if I look back at any given day, I don't actually do that much.
Where does the time go?

No comments:

Post a Comment