Friday, April 14, 2017

Fake Journal - Day 12

I'm sticking at it! Some days are harder than others. I think the goal that's slowly emerging is to draw faces every day - most days I'm struggling with getting a likeness. I think I'll have to publish a list of all my models at the end of the month - some are more famous than others. Most are not recognisable! Sometimes, the link to the story is pretty tenuous or obscure. But there is a link every day!

The picture here is of VĂ©ronique, who lived in Hamamatsu, and died in 2011. I've tried to draw her portrait a few times. This is the closest I've got, but she's still eluding me.

Odile's style is evolving as she discovers her materials and plays with them. At the moment, she's liking the Neocolor II water soluble wax pastels!

She says she wants to do environmental studies or marine biology, but she still doesn't have much of a social or environmental conscience, much to her mother's chagrin. She does love studying Japanese, though!

Anyways, if you're curious, check it out! Here is a link to today's page: http://mhbdifjm.blogspot.ie/2017/04/2017-day-12.html



No comments:

Post a Comment