Monday, November 05, 2012

One-man Star Wars Trilogy

If you're a Star Wars fan, you'll enjoy One Man Star Wars Trilogy. We saw it at the Mill Theatre last week. The show is touring Ireland at the moment.

We had seen it off Broadway a good few years ago, and we had as much fun this time - though I have to say that some of the lines were lost on me. Maybe he's saying his lines faster than he used to? After 3000 shows, I can see how that would happen. Or maybe, it's such a long time since I saw the movies that I couldn't remember all of the scenes he was depicting?

This is strictly for committed fans! But if you are a fan, you will love this show. If you are not, you'll be wondering what it's all about!

Looking forward to the one-man Lord of the Rings next spring! I will definitely need to watch the movie again before that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment